I’m pretty sure my brain is seriously fried, and I can’t even think of anything to small talk about, sooooo instead of dragging you through some light hearted banter thrilling you with my wit and humor (sarcasm much??), we’re just gonna jump right in….
1. Being at work at 7am is for the birds. This is one of my weeks for supervising the kids who arrive early, before school. This duty makes me thankful for 2 things: every minute of sleep that I normally get PAST my wake up time this week of 5:15 am AND the fact that I only have this duty 5 times a year!
3. Happy early Mother’s Day to my mama! John and I will be celebrating the holiday with his family this year, so unfortunately I won’t get to see my mom on Mother’s Day.
4. Speaking of this weekend, we are headed to Pensacola, Florida, where John’s sister, her husband, and my niece live. His parents will be joining us there too. I’m excited to spend time with them. But, let’s be honest, I’m really, REALLY excited to get my hands on this little nugget!
5. Something else I’m excited about? The fact that their house is 15 minutes from the beach. This girl is in desperate need of some sun! I’m pretty sure I glow when I wear dresses and sleeveless tops.
6. Summer countdown: 15.5 days until summer…and counting… 🙂
7. A friend sent me this the other day, and I literally laughed out loud. So of course, I had to share.
8. You guys, look what I discovered at TJ Maxx recently! Essie polish for $4.99! I just never can quite convince myself to pay the almost $8 it costs everywhere else. Although, this discovery may not be a good thing. I suppose it cancels out the price if you buy multiple bottles. Oops.
On that note, I gotta jet. Thanks for letting me spill my brains, however random it may be!
1. What are your plans for Mother’s Day? Do you get gifts? Cards? We got cards for both of our mothers and a little something extra. Nothing too big, though.
2. What’s the funniest thing you’ve seen recently?
3. Share a random thought with me!