1. I’m SO incredibly over this whole “be at work at 7am” thing. I briefly mentioned it earlier this week, but I have morning duty this week. I’m responsible for watching the kids that arrive at school early, until they are allowed in the classrooms at 7:45. Let’s just say I’m MORE than looking forward to sleep this week! (And yes, I have to set an insane amount of alarms.)
2. So, my family had a bracket pool going for the men’s NCAA tournament. We each filled out a bracket on ESPN.com, which keeps up with how your picks do throughout the tournament. My brother won, and I came in 2nd. However, if I’d known that was a legitimately awesome prize for the winner, I may have put a little more effort into it. $100 in gas?! So jealous…and so didn’t know my dad would actually follow through with the challenge.
3. My parents/siblings who still live at home have a precious cat named Mollie. I’m not a cat person, but she really is sweet. Well, she’s been pregnant like…A LOT. My younger brother said she’s a slut. Ha! Anyway, she had her kittens yesterday. How precious are they! Mom said she will not be having any more kittens, if ya know what I mean.
4. On that note, they also have the sweetest chocolate lab, who is about 1.5 years old. Well, she’s in heat and my parents have to keep her fenced up in our basement (they live on a lot of land, so we have no fence around the yard) the majority of the time. Let’s just say, her milkshake brings ALL the boys to the yard.
5. I went to Target last night to quickly run in for some cardstock I needed. Well, $80 later, I walked out with my cardstock, a pack of pens, a box of staples, a new dress, a new top, a new pair of shoes, and lipstick. What?! Why does this always happen to me. I might as well just throw $$ at the door when I drive past the entrance.
6. John had a tennis match last night that didn’t end until about 8, so I was on my own for dinner. I had leftovers of this. I can’t seem to get enough!
7. YES to this- (been loving this lady)
8. Ohhhhh young love…
I got that text message last night from a parent of one of my students. She stomped on a boy’s foot yesterday and couldn’t tell me why she did it. Her answer was, “I just wanted. to.” I had a feeling she might have a little crush. Haha!
Alright, time to get going! Have a great Thursday!
1. What time do you get up, daily? I usually get up about 5:30-5:40 am. Depending on how many times I hit the snooze button.
2. Have you ever gone in Target and left with ONLY what you went in for? Um…probably not.
3. Favorite leftovers you’ve had lately?