Good Monday Morning!
This weekend was definitely a Marvelous one. I hope yours was too! Since time is tight, I’m going to recap the weekend in list form. Oh, and I was a bad blogger and totally didn’t take any pictures this weekend. Oops!
– Friday night was spent on the couch, watching our new favorite show.
– Saturday morning began with a bowl of oats and Julie’s Bootcamp workout. It was a good one! I love how it kept me moving the whole time, and also kept me from getting bored.
– My brother (and dad – who is their coach) had a basketball tournament in town. They had games at 8:30am, 4:20pm, and 7pm. Between their morning and afternoon games, my dad and brother came to our house to hang out…along with half of their team. Just let me tell you, 15 year old boys are hilarious! We really enjoyed having them hang out for a few hours
– Our yard was starting to look like a jungle, what with all the long grass, so we took care of that Saturday afternoon too. It was so nice outside, I didn’t mind cutting the grass at all. Ask me again when it’s 95 degrees outside. I cut while John does the weed eater, blower, etc.
– We went to watch my dad and brother’s afternoon games.
– Saturday night, I wasn’t feeling too hot. I think I was dehydrated because I had a horrible headache. So, we headed home for a leisurely night in, watching some March Madness basketball. Which, by the way, if you’ve been watching the games, I was doing well until Saturday night. I had Florida vs. Wisconsin on the final championship game. But, seeing as they both lost…I don’t think I’m winning the $50 gas card from the family bracket pool.
– Sunday was a wet one around here. It literally rained just about all day! We were both exhausted from a busy week, so decided to forego church in favor of getting a little extra rest. It was definitely much needed.
– Sunday consisted of working on lesson plans, grading and recording papers, a trip to the grocery store, lots of food prep for the week, some laundry, and picking up the house. Sunday was just the type of day I needed after a long, busy week and another one coming up this week.
And with that, I’m off! I have morning bus duty this week- which means I have to be at school by 7am each day. So not fun. Ah well, at least it’s just one week! Have a marvelous Monday! (<—thanks to Katie for hosting the link-up, as always!)
1. When was the last relaxing weekend that you had? What’s your favorite way to relax over the weekend?
2. What did you do this weekend?
3. What does your upcoming week hold?