Good Monday morning to you, and Happy St. Patty’s Day!
I just wanted to pop in quickly to share a quick round-up of this weekend’s activities. I was a bad blogger and took about zero photos, so…sorry, oops!
Since I’m a little short on time, we’re going list style today.
- Friday night, I was ex.haus.ted! We chilled on the couch until I couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore, then I was off to bed.
- Saturday began with this workout. It’s a good one!
- John and I have a little lunch date – the best!
- Ran a few errands, and I picked up a super cute blazer from Kohls. Get this, it was normally priced for $70, but I got it on clearance for $15!
- We got a visit from our favorite (and only) niece! John’s sister and her husband were passing through town and stopped by for an hour or 2. I loved getting my hands on sweet Kennedy! No picture today, but as soon as I get the cute pic we took from Katie, I’m definitely going to share it – don’t worry.
- We’d planned to have a date night on Saturday, but timing got a little messed up, and neither of us felt like getting dressed up, and by that I mean changing out of t-shirts, so we opted for an at-home date night. Find by me!
- Started off with loootttss of rain! WOW!
- Going to church = getting wet!
- The afternoon consisted of LOTS of school work. Graded have to be posted by 8am this morning, and since I will be away from school today (headed to a training for my school at the district level), I had to get all grading done and make sure I was ready to post grades. I also had to finish my lesson plans. bllaaahh! I hate it when I don’t get finished with those things before the weekend!
- A trip to Target, on the hunt for a dress I need. Didn’t find the dress, but of course I walked out of there buying 3 things I just HAD to have. How does Target manage to do that to me every.time.?!?
- Lots of food prep for the week – breakfasts for the hubs for each day, lunch for us both, plus prepping some dinner that we ate last night and can eat of off the leftovers this week too.
Overall, a pretty laidback, but productive weekend! I didn’t get as much sleep as I’d hoped, but I’m hoping to get to bed early tonight!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend, and a very Happy St. Patty’s Day today!
1. Are you wearing green today!? Does your town do anything to celebrate St. Patty’s Day? Ours doesn’t, but I’ve seen lots of fun festivities on Instagram from other places!
2. What was the best part of YOUR weekend?