I’m hoping to have it fixed relatively quickly. If it isn’t a quick fix, I’ll be able to bring my computer from school home, so hopefully I’ll be back to posting soon! Thank you for understanding, and don’t go anywhere, I’ll be back ASAP!
In the meantime, here’s a recipe for you today.
I made these homemade yogurt granola bars for the husband to grab and go in the mornings. Like said the other day, he’s hard to please in the breakfast department, but these were a hit!
– 2 1/2 cups granola (your choice)
– 1/4 cup butter, melted
– 1 cup creamy peanut butter
– 3 (5.3 oz) greek yogurt containers (any flavor and any brand will work)
– 1/2- 1 C. frozen OR fresh fruit (I used strawberries, frozen blue berries would be great too!)
– 3/4 C. crumbled granola
1. Pre-heat oven to 350. Grease an 8×8 dish and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the granola, melted butter and peanut butter. Firmly press mixture into the bottom of your baking dish. Bake 10 minutes. Cool 10 minutes on cooling rack. Freeze for about 5 minutes, or until cold.
3. Spread all 3 yogurt containers evenly on top of the granola mixture. (I used banana flavored greek yogurt, but again, any flavor will work!)
4. Sprinkle fruit and granola evenly on top of yogurt. You can use how ever much or little you’d like.
5. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before cutting. Cut bars into 5 rows by 2 rows. wrap in parchment/wax paper or foil and return to freezer.
6. Grab and go when you’re ready to eat!
I hope you enjoy if you decide to try it out! Seriously so easy and so yummy. The husband is a fan!
Again, hang with me while I get my computer issues straightened out. I’m hoping to be back tomorrow.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
1. Have you ever made homemade granola/granola bars?
2. What is the best thing YOU ate this past week? I ate lots of yumminess, but I think the winner is a stir fry I threw together randomly, and it turned out great! Love it when that happens.