How in the world is it already Monday again? This weekend went way to fast for my liking. Well, they all do, but that’s beside the point. 😉
I ended up taking Friday off from blogging because I felt stressed and overwhelmed with everything else going on, and I knew I needed to take something off my plate. I’ve learned that sometimes I need to give myself permission to let something go, and Friday, sadly, it happened to be the blog.
And since I’m just hitting publish on this post Monday afternoon, I obviously didn’t quite get it together over the weekend, blog-wise, either. Ahhhh, well, you win some, you lose some. Better late than never!
We’re going fewest-words-possible style today. Enjoy!
This workout hurts so good. 🙂
BIG College Tennis tournament in town
Father/Coach of #1 professional doubles team (in the world!)
Alabama Women’s (#14 in the country!) Coach – they won the tournament!
(Ok, I know this is a lot of words BUT, John is really good friends with the Coach from his time working with the tennis teams. She won NCAA Coach of the Year last year!)
Beautiful sunny day – high of 73!
Homemade Yogurt-Granola Bars (recipe coming at ya soon!)
Meal prep for the hubs
Half-filled Chipotle Chicken and Cheese Hoagie
Food prep for me! (Cheesy baked quinoa with veggies)
1. A little shopping after the tennis tournament
2. Lesson planning – blllaaahh
4. Food prep for the week
1. What was your weather like over the weekend? Ours was fab!! But, I hear we’re back to winter again this week. I’m so over it.
2. Did you do any meal/food prep? What did you do? I did the granola bars, and the recipes above for us eat leftovers from for the next night or 2.
3. Best part of your weekend?!