I cannot believe it’s already Thursday! Where has this week gone?! Not that I’m complaining, or anything…
1. I’ve been doing a lot of thinking recently about the future. You know, how soon will we decide to have kids? I’d better get this whole disordered eating thing straightened out and make 100% my body is functioning at full potential. Will I be blessed enough to be a stay at home mom? Gees, we need to double check and make sure finances are in order. Have I ruined my chances of getting pregnant with this eating disorder? I wonder if I should go to the doctor and get tests done.
You see, lots of worry, which is no good. Remind me not to do it, mmmkk?
2. If I had more money than I knew what to do with, I’d have a personal masseuse. And get massages everyday. I carry stress in my shoulders and boy, are they full of knots right now! See # 1.
3. When we got engaged and I was planning our wedding, Pinterest wasn’t a big deal. In fact, I don’t think I’d ever gotten on Pinterest until the summer after our wedding. And honestly, I’m SO glad I didn’t have Pinterest. Waaayyy too many options.
Anyway, I absolutely loved our wedding decor, flowers, dresses, etc. but when I’m browsing Pinterest, I find such gorgeous pins and unique ideas. So…I totally have a Pinterest board entitled “When I plan my sisters’ weddings.” Here are some of my recent pins… (Follow me if you don’t already!)
4. We recorded Jimmy Fallon’s debut on The Tonight Show on Monday night. Y’all…the evolution of dance with Will Smith – so funny! Or maybe it was only funny because I watched it late Tuesday night when I should have been in bed. Either way, check it out!
5. Can’t believe my little sister will be graduating college in May! I love chatting with her and she is one of my besties. 😉 She’s going into education too, and I love sharing ideas with her. It would be a dream come true if she got a job at my school! In a perfect world…
6. What mascara do you like? I’m having a hard time finding one that I just love. Maybe it’s because I’m cheap? I always tend to pick a mascara that ends up all clumpy.
7. I’m planning to make these homemade chicken fingers from Amy tonight for dinner. I think they’re going to be delish!
8. At my appointment with my Registered Dietician yesterday, we decided that I would incorporate at least 1 “scary” dinner recipe into my evening meals each week. Pastas, cream sauces, fried foods, and things like that fall into this category. I’m telling you this so you can keep me accountable. I’ll let you know next week how it goes!
9. Does it bother anyone else that it seems that lots of Olympic athletes, who are competing for other countries, train in America? If you live and train in the US, you should totally have to represent us in the Olympics.
10. Well, my brain is dead and I have no more thoughts, and since this is Thinking Out Loud, I guess I’m done. 😉
1. What is your favorite mascara?
2. Do you have any recipes that you are uncomfortable eating? Share with me some recipes that I can challenge myself with!
3. Have you been worrying about anything recently? Do you have a strategy for stopping the worry?