1. You remember the great snopocolypse I told you about last week? Well, driving home, I heard on the radio that there’s the slightest chance of “winter weather” tomorrow, and that the Alabama Department of Transportation has sand and salt trucks on stand-by. Absolutely hilarious!!! We’re talking the slight possibility of flurries folks.
2. I love this quote. What a great thing to remember each day.
3. I’m excited for the olympics! Although the summer olympics is my favorite, I think the winter olympics is really interesting because there are so many sports that we rarely get to see. However, watching cross-country skiing…no thanks.
4. On Friday, we’re celebrating the 100th day of school (it was actually on Tuesday). Let the countdown to May begin!
5. I haven’t been sleeping well lately. I’m not quite sure why. Do you ever wish you had an “on/off” switch for your brain? If I could just shut it off sometimes.
6. John and I don’t really do anything big for Valentine’s Day. But, I do want to do a little something for him. Do you have any ideas of something thoughtful, yet inexpensive? I’m thinking I might do one of these baskets that I’ve seen on Pinterest.
8. I’ve been loosely following Gina’s Winter Shape Up program. I’m really loving the workouts because they’re short and sweet, but effective. My booty is sore from my workout yesterday.
9. I’m so thankful for your suggestions on yesterday’s post. I’m going to try adding some peanut butter and almonds into my oats. I think it will be an easy add in that will also up the nutritional value and calories that my body needs.
I’m not super excited about adding more calories, but I’m trying to keep in mind that my body needs the calories, especially if my digestive, reproductive, and circulatory systems are going to function properly.
10. Today is Thursday, which means tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! TGIF!
1. Do you ever have trouble sleeping? What are some remedies?
2. What do you do to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your significant other or those you love?