That saying makes me smile. For as long as I can remember, that’s how my dad greeted me in the mornings. What a lovely thing to hear each day. 🙂
1. Snow days are awesome. Teachers love ‘em just as much as kids. I promise. I got a text message from my principal yesterday saying that we are out of school again today due to the roads remaining closed until noon today. I’m not saying I did a little dance, but I’m not denying it either. 😉
2. I’m going stir crazy. As much as I’m loving being off of work, I’m about to go crazy! I NEED to get out! On that note, at least now my house is super organized and clean, and all the laundry is done. Yes!
3. John and I talk about our future dog. He even has a name; Tucker. People who overhear us talking about Tucker probably think we’re crazy. But, when we do get a dog, I’m dead set on getting a silver lab. Seriously, SO cute. Those eyes!
4. So, who’s excited about the Super Bowl on Sunday? I’m not really a professional football fan. I’ll watch it when/if it’s on, or if it’s a good game, but seeing as college football is so big around here, we don’t really get into the Pros too much. Commercials though, that’s a different story. Who’s seen the new Budweiser commercial with the puppy? Adorable! The past few years, I feel like the commercials have been a bit disappointing. Here’s to hoping everyone pulled out their best creativity for this year’s Super Bowl. I’m a sucker for funny commercials!
5. So, the high next Tuesday is 70 degrees. WHAT?! We haven’t been above freezing since Monday. Gees! Such is Alabama weather.
7. I need beauty help. I’m looking for a good concealer, mostly just to spot cover. But, I need it to be cheap like, Target, Wal-Mart, CVS cheap.
8. What are your feelings on Valentine’s Day? I’m not a person who really gives it a lot of thought or importance. As far as I’m concerned, I don’t need a day to show my loved ones that I really love them. Although, I’m certainly not opposed to flowers, chocolates, and gifts (especially when I get special deliveries at work!).
9. Ugh. My appetite lately has been non-existent. I have no clue why because I haven’t really changed anything I’ve been eating or how I’ve been exercising. Any suggestions on how to get it back?
10. I have a friend who sent me a document she uses each day to help her live intentionally. I’ve used it the past 2 days, and I’ve been LOVING it. As a person who likes to write things down and make lists, it’s perfect for me. Would you be interested in it if I shared?
Well, that’s all I’ve got for today folks! I guess I should start thinking about what I’m going to do with all my students tomorrow. Going back to school for a Friday?? I say we just start fresh on Monday. 😉
What’s the weather been like where you live?
Tell me about your typical Valentine’s Day?
Tell me how to get my appetite back! Please!?