1. I’m so over winter. I really miss being outside, fresh fruits and veggies, grilling, late evenings, and the slower pace. Is it May yet?
2. After making my banana bread muffins, I had a little extra time, so I made some chocolate chip cookies too! My husband LOVES my chocolate chip cookies. I was excited to have warm cookies and a glass of milk to offer when he walked in the door after a long day of work. Don’t you love it when someone ooohs and aaaahs over your cooking?
3. I had to run out to TJ Maxx to pick up some new pants hangers. You know, the kind with 4 rungs so that 4 pairs of pants can be hung on 1 hanger? Hopefully they will help free up some space in my crowded closet.
4. While at TJ Maxx, I stumbled across a leather jacket that was on clearance for $15!! Needless to say, I now own it. 😉 I’ve been looking for a leather jacket for a while now, I just haven’t been able to find one that I love. This one totally fits the bill.
5. Speaking of fashion, I signed up to receive my first Stitch Fix (affiliate link!)! I first heard about Stitch Fix via Julie’s Blog. It’s s company that picks out clothing and accessories they think you’ll like based on questions you answer regarding your style. Once your fix arrives, you only pay for the items you decide to keep, and send the other items back. I can’t wait for my “fix” to arrive!
6. Look what we’re getting!!!! Cannot wait until it’s finished!
7. Since we didn’t start school until 10 am today due to the cold/ice, I had time to actually “do” my hair today. I curled it, and when I opened the door to let my kids in the room, I was told that I have “movie star” hair. That child is now getting an A+. 😉
8. Aaaannddd…after driving an hour and a half both ways to my nutritional appointment after school today, I’m pooped. So, I’m going to stop here for today.
As always, a big thanks to Amanda at Running with Spoons for hosting this little Thursday get together each week.
1. What’s the last good deal you’ve stumbled upon lately? Love when that happens!
2. Tell me a Thursday thought!